I am so pleased we prolonged Easter this year.
I was straightening house the Sunday after Easter and needed to deal with the Veggie Tales egg dieing (dying?) kit from Mimi and Pops that had been sitting on the counter all week. Due to my littlest one, we didn't do our normal Easter routine of egg dying (dieing?) with cousins this year. So I had this kit that never got done.
I was just about to put it away for next year when I thought...let's just do it right now...who cares if Easter is over. (Mom had already prepared the eggs for it too.)
So out came little cups for each color, a tray to catch spills, and off came the clothes. We talked about colors, did some counting, practiced patience, made observations, and best of all, made precious memories...for me at least.

They were the hot topic for a few days.




1 comment:
Dying ;)
Post a Comment