Friday, May 6, 2011

Too much!

The big little is too much sometimes! So big, yet so little.

After naps, she lays in her bed reading, talking, playing, and/or calling for me. When I walk through the door, she is always excited to see me. She hops up, spits out her pipe, and jumps out of bed. She just about always has something to say or do right away. The first thing she asked today was to watch Team Umizoomi which she wanted to watch before nap and I said after. This girl forgets nothing!

I was trying to be stern and express my disappointed that she took her pull up off and as a result peed in her bed. (which means change the sheets AGAIN) She started smelling her shirt and saying "ew peeps" because she knew that is what I would say. ("peeps"=pee...my mom calls it that, so Rea and I do too) Anyway, it was just really cute and funny. On top of that, this what her hair looked like...


I lost the oh so serious teachable moment and just laughed. (and had her pose for a picture too, of course)
Another pee related note...throughout the potty using journey, here is how a few conversations have gone...
little RCA: (pees just a bit in her undies)

big RCA: (learns of this, sends her to the bathroom, and expresses her disappointment)

little RCA: (cries a bit)

big RCA: (puts her on the potty)

little RCA: (finishes going potty) says " you happy now, mom? you happy now?" (and puts my face in her hands) HOW CAN I NOT BE?!?!?!? :)

big RCA: (forgets about the annoying peepee accident...for just a minute or two) :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love her and her messy hair! :-) Can so see you laughing and stopping to take a picture! :-)