Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TTR

Dear sweet Rea,
I don't want to ever forget...

...how you enthusiastically say "THANK YOU, mom" repeatedly after I do simple things for you..like wash your sheets after you peed in them.
...how sweet and loving you are towards RJ...rubbing and kissing her head. You often say "Rileigh's so cute." and she's usually the first thing you ask about when you wake up.
...how excited you are for your "birpbay" just because we are. You don't know when it is, except that it's after "Maddie Moo's", or how old you will be...you often answer "6" when someone asks.
...how you sit next to me and put lotion on your feet when I do.
...how you ask dad to make you "snug as a bug in a rug" each night and your giggles that go along with it.
...the time you were suppose to be napping and I caught you hanging on your curtain pretending that you needed to be rescued.
...the time you said our dinner cooking in the oven smelled like "bueberry cupcakes."
...the one time I said you could pick your nose, but NOT to eat it.



Dear little baby,
I don't ever want to forget...

...your little sweetness.
...how big you seem at only 8 weeks old.
...how good of a baby you are...easy going.
...how tolerant you are of Rea's love when its a bit rough.
...how rewarding your coos are.
...how amazingly precious your smile is...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh look at Rileigh! She's getting so big:)

Julie said...

you wrote all that on your iphone??
Love Rea's dress!