Sunday, May 22, 2011

Noticed

I noticed that my shoes looked like this...
(one shoelace is untied and noticeably whiter)

The reason... I haven't worn them in 9 weeks (since Rileigh was born)! This was the shoelace JMA grabbed for Ami when I was delivering. I then washed it and JMA laced it up. They have sat in the garage ever since.

Soooo, this morning I put them on and went for a run/walk...mostly walk.


I noticed these blooms (while I was putting my shoes on)...
(horrible picture, but there are 3 yellow flowers)

This is Rileigh's cantaloupe plant that Mis gave her for Earth Day.

It sits next to this plant...
(Reagan's watermelon plant)

We have been amazed at how incredibly fast they have been growing. They weren't even through the soil when we received them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for using the shoes!! Was thinking over the weekend... I could come over after work a couple times a week and watch the littles while you exercise since I get off way before JMA (most of the time). LMK! Glad you got out and and are enjoying the blooms! :)