Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today...and tomorrow...

Today I feel fine physically.
Today I realized I am now a part of a new group of people.
Today I wondered if I should name this/that baby.
Today was ok.
Today was a new day for a slightly new normal.
Today I held Reagan longer.
Today I felt loved by many.
Today I had seriously authentic conversations with people I hadn't spoken with in years.
Today I feel honored to be used.
Today I discovered more about myself.
Today I was encouraged.
Today I cried.
Today is coming to an end.

Tomorrow will be a new day.
Tomorrow will be a good day.
Tomorrow will be a gift.
Tomorrow will mean drinking 32 ounces of water at 7 a.m.!
Tomorrow will bring more lab work and an ultrasound.
Tomorrow will be very telling.
Tomorrow will be another step forward.
Tomorrow God will pick up where I slack.
Tomorrow His truth will be the same.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I love you...

Natalia said...

I prayed for you today, and if you need another person to walk you through your tomorrows let me know.