Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kim + Andrew = fantastic pair

As I was looking back, I realized that in the busyness of January I never recapped my birthday or another HUGE event that took place. Sadly, I already forget some of the fantastic memories I made that weekend...obviously it was just wonderful at the time, but I do recall the details of another fabulous weekend in January....Kim and Andrew became Mr. & Mrs. Pierson!!!

It was such a privilege and honor to be by their sides. So much fun!
In the picture above, the wedding was in like ooo, 1 hour!!! Look at me!!! Yikes!
It's so neat to see your beautiful (my opinion) dress on someone else! She was stunning!
(She may have worn it better too.)
Aren't they adorable?!?!?!?

A very belated congratulations, you two!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Thanks so much for your kind words Becka. We honestly never (seriously) would have been able to pull that weekend off without you. From the dress to the rehearsal and all the little details...you were SUCH a big help. We will be forever grateful for your dedication, sacrifice, and generosity. Plus you kept us sane. Thank you so much!

Kim said...

So fun!! You are too sweet!! When can we come visit?!

Becka said...

Thanks, Andrew. You are so kind.

Kim...this weekend?!?!?!?