Not sure if its a growing a little baby thing or old age, but I am not cut out for all this. Just about non-stop for 3 days is too much. How do you pick and choose what you will do? There were still so many fun things I missed out on because I couldn't fit it all in.
Worked my butt off preparing for family dinner of 20+ Friday night...complete with crafting, egg dying, and egg hunting. Went to bed late and up early. Woke up to Jon puking...good times! Several hours of helping with the crazy Easter EGGtravaganza...the sun drained me and gave me a crappy farmers tan. (Not the way I want to start the next season.) Mom and sister rescued me with Rea. I reclaimed her and headed home. She passed out before I left the parking lot. Went home to pick up my ill husband then headed out to Arcadia...my heart grows fonder with EVERY visit! Company picnic then some down time watching the kids play outside. Scrubbed children down and headed back to town. Packed the car, did laundry, etc for Sunday. Went to bed really late and up early. Off to church to teach one of my classes...3 year olds today. Had 15 of those little kiddos....full house! Other crazy moments throughout the morning. Packed up and headed to mom's for family dinner #2, egg dying, egg hiding, etc. Straightened the house...Jon did so much of it. (I still hadn't done dishes from Friday night.) Rea to bed and now I'm following.......
That's the latest....night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh no!! You're weekends exhaust me just reading about them!! You're such a rock star though! Wish I was running around with you and the kiddos! Get some rest this week:) xoxo
Post a Comment