Yes, the past few weeks have been warmer in southwest Florida. Fashionably speaking, this is a very good thing for Rea. My precious little one spent the winter looking quite ridiculous when she goes to bed. I hate being cold, so I worry about Rea being cold at night. She doesn't
quite do the
whole "pull the covers up" thing. With this being said, I dress her in layers, BUT I'm super cheap, so I make do with what we
already have.
Exhibit A: red and white Christmas
long sleeve and
long pant jammies, light pink socks pulled up over her pants so the pants stay down, and a cream dressy Izod sweater
Exhibit B: pink
long jons, sleeveless
jammies, and socks pulled up higher than normal once again
(This is what I saw as I walked downstairs. I was reading my Bible in that chair and when I walked away, she climbed up there and started adding her own commentary...via yellow highlighter.)

(She loves lids on pens, markers, highlighters, bubbles, cups, containers, etc.)

Regardless of how ridiculous her clothes look, I CANNOT resist this face!
No comments:
Post a Comment