...oh so happy!
Grandparents who live without regrets.
(...even if it means they will need to see the chiropractor and a physical therapist everyday for the next month.)
(...even if they still have to win every time)
(...even if they still have to win every time)
Flowers, paisley, dots, bright colors, and party planning.
Fresh produce picked from someones yard.


Fresh produce picked from someones yard.
Enjoying Florida Sweet peaches and sweet tea while sitting outside......
...watching my daughter love life.



7 comments:
I SO love you blog...it makes me happy!
your blog...geez
I love this post! Very cool about mom and dad, and so love the print!!! Did you have some vanilla with those peaches? :-)
maybe a little vanilla??? A tad bit of agave nectar though.
SO fun! I love all the pictures:) And the format. Thanks for blogging so much lately...it gives me something to do at work:)
Kimmers, thanks for reading!
Thanks Coley!
Post a Comment