Wish I could have been there! I would have re-ordered some face wash, toner, and hydrating lotion. Can you re-order at this party? Is that disrespectful to the earth to be worrying about my skin? Hope not, cause I'm practically out! Guess I'll have to hop on over to http://bjadams.myshaklee.com
WISH YOU WERE HERE! I dropped my lotion tonight and it shattered! Crappy! Yea, you can place orders, but its really faster online I think. No...the earth will be a happier place if you have a prettier face to look at. :) Stay tuned for a way to earn free products!
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there! I would have re-ordered some face wash, toner, and hydrating lotion. Can you re-order at this party? Is that disrespectful to the earth to be worrying about my skin? Hope not, cause I'm practically out! Guess I'll have to hop on over to http://bjadams.myshaklee.com
WISH YOU WERE HERE!
I dropped my lotion tonight and it shattered! Crappy! Yea, you can place orders, but its really faster online I think.
No...the earth will be a happier place if you have a prettier face to look at. :)
Stay tuned for a way to earn free products!
Post a Comment