Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bittersweeeeeeeeeet Ending

**Turn up your volume!**

This was the best 26th birthday...maybe the best birthday ever!!! (I'm having a hard time remembering previous birthdays...guess I really am getting old!)

My birthday was on Friday and I've been celebrating ever since! It was a blast!!!!!! The weekend was filled with great friends, family, food, dessert, and memories! (Hope I can remember this one next year)

Since it was a nonstop party, I am POOPED! I'm ready for Monday. I will be spending tomorrow unloading, unpacking, reorganizing, cleaning, prioritizing for the week, etc.

I will elaborate later on the details of weekend, but I'm too tired right now. I'm on my way to bed at this early hour, but wanted to leave a quick note before calling it a weekend.

Praying for more wisdom, personal growth, and opportunities to invest in the lives of others this year. Happy birthday to me and thanks to the MANY that made it so fantastic!

No comments: