Reagan received...
- several cute outfits
- jammies
- several great board books and big kid books
- couple DVDs (like a Praise Baby and a Baby Einstein) Wish we had all the Praise Babies...Reagan loves to watch them and I enjoy listening to the music.
- lots of big girl toys...my favorite was this one.
- "Gator Fan" bib and onesie
- Shower curtain and hooks for her bathroom. So cute! Now we need to get the rest of the collection.
- very soft pink fluffy blanket with brown flowers that says "Baby Girl"
- pink blanket with her name on it and a matching bunny
- many sweet little odds n' ends
- monogrammed burp cloth & bib
Jon received....
- Ralph Lauren cologne collection
- Leatherman
- UF sweatshirt and long sleeve shirt
- UF golf towel, balls, tees, etc.
- Croc flip flops (black/black)
- the Book Power of a Praying Husband
- camping griddle
- gift certificate for a massage
I received...
- a pink Zune
- Nike workout pants
- the Tobi steamer
- a digital scrap book of my niece and nephews
- Hand-made body scrub, soaps, and foot scrub... yummy! Wish I could make your screen a scratch n' sniff so you can smell them.
- cutting tools
- Deceptively Delicious cookbook
- 2 year subscription to Clean Eating
- underwear :)
- Luggable Loo for camping
- two cool vase things to decorate my house from Villeroy & Boch
- necklace & ornament from Hawaii
- bracelet from Chicos
- UF Tervis Tumbler with lid of course.
- UF divided platter
We also got many gift cards...Target, Bass Pro, Melting Pot, the movies, Chick-fil-a, Starbucks...MMMMmmm good!
The above are just some of the gifts we got...I know I'm missing some! A HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! We are so blessed!



2 comments:
Loved that monogrammed bit! What a great gift;)
Did you guys get any books on tape? I could use some more material for my next road trip;) (I'll get yours back soon, promise. I know you two miss them).
The Melting Pot...yum!!! What a great gift. They've expanded their menu and have some incredible options! Andrew and I would recommend the spinach and cheese fondue--amazing. Oh, and split an entree if you get a cheese fondue, it's way too much food otherwise.
No books on tape this year! :) I need to catch up on the others first.
I was going to skip the cheese part because we usually don't like it, but maybe we'll have to try it. Too much food? Nonsense! No such thing!
Post a Comment