Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear blog...

Oh my sweet, dear blog....I have not neglected you on purpose. I have so much to tell you about...my way fun birthday weekend, the MANY changes of Rea, my random conversation with a man in Walmart, etc.

No offense, but you desperately need a pick-me-up...a face lift...a new background! You are looking frumpy and after my birthday you can no longer celebrate the new year. In fact, your frumpiness is starting to look like the hair on my head...BLAH!

I must admit...I have been distracted, but my heart still belongs to you, promise. (Oh, I just heard the sprinklers come on. That's good, everything is looking so dry around town.) That darn Facebook has sucked me in two nights in a row....I do get to chat with my dear friend/cousin-in-law, Squeeze. I am angry about it, yet I haven't changed my behavior, huh?

Tomorrow is Wednesday...Wednesdays with Ja..remember? I am walking in the park and going to the Farmer's market with some other new mommies then I am home for the rest of the day. Right now.....on my to do list....I am writing..."BLOG". It's on the list it must get done!

2 comments:

Cole said...

you are a mess, woman!

Julie said...

u r so funny!