Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things I love about Reagan...

*The way she pulls on her hair when she's sleepy.
*The way she turns and snuggles up to me in bed.

*The way she grabs her blanket and burrows her face in it when she's sleepy.

*The way her breath smells...it never smells bad.

*The way she leans her face against mine once I pick her up from a nap.

*The way she leans against my chest and closely examines my jewelry.

*The way she grunts when I tickle her...kinda like, it tickles so badly that she can't even laugh.

*The way she follows my voice and the way she finds me in a crowd.

There is just so much to love about her!

3 comments:

Julie said...

that's because she's awesome!
how was your bday breakfast???
happy happy birthday! I'll give you some time to wake up before we call singing! :-)

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

squeeze photo said...

so precious...those are things you never forget and get you through runny poo diapers and dumps on the carpet and smeared on the crib and...