My wish list...
- sudoko board game
- 8' x 10' rug - The exact rug that is in my family room now, but the larger size.
- work out clothes
- FGCU alumni license plate
- "Established in..." plaque
- Ralph Lauren perfume collection
This is it for now. I might think of more later.



3 comments:
The plaque is great....have one and have given them as gifts to several of our friends or people who hosted showers for us...they loved them. I love Sodoko....haven't played in while but Ilove the way it makes my brain think. Hope you have a very happy birthday.......you seem so much older than almost 25....wow! I can't believe I will be 27 this year and Elisabeth is 29...whoa...she is soon to be 30 and Grant turns 30 in may....whoa whoa whoa!!! I started dating him when he was 17/18....gahhhh!
you know there are like 30 versions of the board game??? have a particular one in mind??
Sarah...Buy me one too! :) Well, come over and play Sudoko with me! Lots of good b.days coming up! We're getting old!
Ju...click on the link...see if it works. I think that looks like the best one. Honestly, I don't really care...just not the one that you have to write the numbers in with dry erease.
Post a Comment