First....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Us on River Bank Way wish you and your favorite people a happy and healthy 2009! I hope to entertain you with countless quality posts this year!
Second...
Reagan is now 6 months old! I cannot believe it! (I know...every parent says that.) She is such a fun baby! She makes all sorts of noises and vocal intonations. She is very laid back and happy. I love when she smiles at strangers at the store instead of just staring. I see her personality developing more and more everyday. She still hasn't resumed her habit of sleeping through the night. I don't have the 6 month picture ready yet, but I realized I never posted the 5 month picture. I'll get you the 6 month picture soon!



1 comment:
Dear Becka, Jon and the most adorable Reagan -
It's Mrs. Pinder, and I want to tell you how I absolutely love this blog or web-site or whatever it is called! I am so impressed with your e-prowess (although I shouldn't be surprised.) I am just lucky to have figured out how to leave this comment! Anyway, Ashley was kind enough to share the link with me and I had to write you and also wish you a most joyous and blessed 2009. You are a special family. Your love literally shines through every photo and entry.
Love to you all, and I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment