Wednesday, January 7, 2009

'Tis the Season...

...to be jolly! Ours definitely was. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Who doesn't? We had a lot to get ready before Christmas could officially start this year. We were hosting the Bray Christmas, so that involved a little more...decorations in place, presents wrapped, house cleaned, bed's made, grocery shopping done and food made, etc. The Bray family gathers together on Christmas Eve.

Let me take a step back and show you a couple of pics of the three of us decorating for this festive season.
Jon insists on a real tree which I'm fine with. We got it from Home Depot...not so pleased this year. We also got it a size too small. We weren't exactly sure what to get because this is our first Christmas in this house, but now we know for next year.

watching patiently

Once Reagan was sick of the exersaucer, she wanted to be held because she was just so tired. So, I had to hold her in this sling while I got the ornaments out.

Doesn't look very comfortable, does it?


Finally she would swing in the swing! She was out!



TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: