Saturday, December 27, 2008

Too much fun for this girl!

I'm talking about me, not Reagan! We have been going non-stop since Wednesday...family, friends, fun. We hosted the Bray family Christmas this year, so we had a lot to do to get ready for that. Adams' family stuff on CHRISTMAS DAY! (Hope all of you had a very nice Christmas!!!) We went camping yesterday and got home this afternoon. Tonight we went out to Arcadia to hang with friend's at their property. We're now home and I'm pooped! I'm heading to bed right now...but I wanted to send a quick shout out! Stay tuned for more stories and pictures from our adventures this past week.

Tomorrow's schedule includes.... unpacking and washing camping supplies, cleaning and getting the house back in shape, going to mom and dad's for the last family holiday gathering, to call my friend Ashley who is home for the holidays, and to BLOG! See you soon!

Merry Christmas...couple of days late!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Although you didn't get to that "call Ashley" on the to-do list, you CERTAINLY made up for it with a surprise visit to Orlando for an in-person catch-up with Jon and Baby in tow. It was so good to see you. Keep up the good bloggin' work.