Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reflecting on Blue Ridge

It really was a great time filled with wonderful memories. The cold, crisp air...learning how to play Yahtzee...Rea playing in the leaves...visiting an apple orchard...horrible service at the BBQ joint...JMA buying BBQ on the corner...beautiful cabin...Moon Sand on the back porch...visiting with GA family...delicious Thanksgiving spread (complete with flies)...doing nothing at times.


We named our new little girl while we were away too..... Rileigh Joy it is!


Thoroughly enjoying a Strawberry Shortcake sticker book on the way home.


Feeling grateful!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! You picked a name!! Woohoo!! I'm so excited to hear what Reagan calls her (in case she can't pronounce it yet). So cute! Love the two Rs!!

The family pics are adorable!

Natalia said...

Love the name!!!! Sounds like you had a fantastic vacation :) So good to have those memories and the time away. You all look so beautiful. I love your sweater, I have one in brown that Tim just bought me over the break :)

Rob said...

Excuse me, I thought we had already decided this. The baby will be named Roberta.
And another thing...If I had been with you, I probably could have gotten the BBQ for free!