Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Story for Kim

Alternately titled: "Another way my chopper makes my life easier"

Needed nasty, processed diced ham for a breakfast "casserole" for small group tonight.

The grocery was out. No worries. I bought the same nasty, processed ham, but cubed.

Put it on my cutting "board"...





...brought in the chopper...beat down 10 (?) times...





...and I got diced...even wanted it a bit smaller.





I rinsed it and it's in the dishwasher.





"Casserole" is ready for the oven.


The end.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ooh thanks for the special edition for me:)

Wow. You used it so soon after me asking about it! It works just that easily? How sharp are those blades? I'll work on selling it to my husband:)

Becka said...

Super easy for me. Not sure on the sharpness??? How does one measure that? They get the job done for me.

Andrew would benefit from it too.

Maybe a Christmas list item?