This year we had a cowboy, a member of his herd....
(complete with "A" branding on her backside)

...a calf and another one on the way!

(at a costume birthday party)
On Halloween, we visited Mimi & Papa first...
It's hard to wrangle a calf!
Then the little calf mooooved on to Grammie & Gramps.
Little calves new to candy LOVE lollipops.
(showing Aunt Kelsey hers on Skype)
The doughnut family tradition continues.
(showing Kelsey)



2 comments:
Did you make your shirt or buy it? Love the little utter belly!
Hey, I didn't see the "A". Understandable--you didn't want to put a picture of your bum on the blog.
Doughnut tradition? What's that?
Love the family pic!
I made that sucker.
Yea, didn't think about the picture until after the fact.
Growing up in Ohio they always went over to their great-grandmother's house on halloween and had apple cider or hot chocolate (I can't remember now.) and doughnuts. She passed away in 2008 (I think) at 102 years old. We decided to continue the tradition down here a few years ago.
Thanks....it was a challenge. I should have done it earlier inthe night when she wasn't tired and sugared up.
Post a Comment