Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sunday in RI

LOVING the leaves!
She insisted on wearing the hood.
Click on image to enlarge.
(Note: The "Munroe Dairy" box behind RCA is where their milk is delivered every week. I just love little neat things like that.)
Overlooking Providence.

A & K did some shopping. Rea and I did some playing at REI.

Still wearing the hood....

She wanted to try on the bike helmets.

This one was my favorite...it matched her pants.

"Cheese"

Finishing the evening with a greasy dinner and milkshakes at Johnny Rockets.

4 comments:

Kim said...

haha love that she always wanted to wear her hood and called it a cow bc of her cow costume:)

Sorry about that eternal shopping trip at REI. It was like 35 mins of torture for you I'm sure. The SIL will be very grateful:)

Check out those helmets! And her on the bike! Haha. So funny you two!

Greasy was right! Look how healthy we started out. Waters all around!

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

How cool....Braylen has a navy hoody jacket as well and always wants the hood on...she loves it and she is super cute in it so I let her wear it that way all the time. I love how 2 year olds think

Becka said...

Still calling it a "cow".

No worries about REI...needed to get done and we were able to pick something fun up for JMA.

Kim said...

hahaah Still? Even in GA? Love it!