Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~ Happy Birthday, my sweet baby girl ~

2 years ago today was the biggest day of my life. I brought a little 7.9 pound little girl with spikey-dark hair into the world. Our lives were FOREVER changed and I wouldn't have it ANY other way.

She is so big, but still so little. I took a brief walk down memory lane today...remembering the changes...I didn't realize it at the time, but she use to sleep so much...more changes...funny moments...1st time mom in the parking lot... wearing underwear as jewelry... then we hit 1 year and that was a big deal...got some professional pics... TOO many messes to count... Ok, I must stop. I could be here all day...no, make that all night. (Just click on the "older posts" link down below and catch up for yourself.) :)

The words I use to describe Rea this year....funny, spunky, busy, observant, and determined.

I'm ok if it stops right here...no more growing up...but since I know that won't happen, I say BRING IT...bring every new moment, new memories, new laughs, new trials, new HAPPY days!

Rea Bay, you are so so loved! You make my heart oh so happy! Words cannot explain it!


Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow. I can't believe you've been blogging for so long! I didn't expect to see pictures of Reagan so little!! I can't believe she ever was that little! There was a time when she couldn't walk? What? Happy Birthday Reagan!