2. having a temper
So, Reagan is venturing into real food. We've been experimenting with a variety of food...it's been really fun to see her reaction to things. I was eating a large frozen marshmallow the other day while I was holding Reagan. She, of course, was very interested in what I was eating...like always. So I thought I would give her her own to try...too big to choke on. I thought she might lick it and be done with it. WRONG!!!!! (see #1 above)
She grabbed that sucker and hung on for dear life!!!! She sucked and gummed and used those little teeth as best she could. She was working on it so hard she started to foam marshmallow from the mouth. I was dying to get a picture, but had a hard time doing so. (See below.) I decided to quickly sit her on the floor and snap a picture. I guess she put her arms down to steady herself and kept sucking/devouring away.....the marshmallow just sticking out of her mouth like a cork on a bottle.
Couldn't be cuter! Moments I wouldn't miss for the world!!!!!



3 comments:
OMIGOSH! That is AWESOME! :-) Made me laugh out loud! What a stinkin cutie!!! What were you thinking taking it away?!? A treasured treat! :-) LOL
Can't wait to see you guys later!
The girls are dying for you to "be in the playroom" lol
Super cute! There's no going back now! You'll have to give her a toothbrush to play with. She won't even know she's brushing.
Very cute! I <3 the picture where it's just in her mouth and no hands are in sight. :)
Post a Comment