We're home...yay! GREAT trip with GREAT people and GREAT memories....a lot of laughing and some crying. It was crammed pack (cram packed?) with events. The life of a great man was remembered. I might update with full story and pictures at a later date.
(family shot after the funeral - outside of family's childhood church)
Rea did so WELL being out of her element...ate well, played well, slept (pretty) well, traveled well! So proud of her!
Attended the baby shower tonight....so glad I was a part of it.Bags unpacked, laundry started, child bathed, bedtime started, emails checked, blogs read, Facebook updated, grocery list made, and caught up with life in the 941.
I didn't miss Facebook, email, responsibilities, etc. at all.
Now I must....go to bed, focus on birthday party planning, do some grocery shopping, prepare church lessons, detox from caffeine and unhealthy eating, attend another funeral (a childhood friend's mom), then move towards Alaska!



1 comment:
Welcome Home! Glad it was a successful trip.
Post a Comment