I'm getting it. Today I left my house a wreck (i.e. toys strewed around playroom, airplane toys covering my dressing, laundry to be washed, dishwasher to be emptied, Rea's clothes to put away, phone calls to make, thank you's to finish, church lesson to write, etc.) to take Rea to watch her first movie, Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs, in a movie theater! (She went once before she was mobile...just a few months old.) She was excellent!!! She sat in my lap the entire time...she was unsure about the super large screen with such large characters, but she loved the snacks I brought, of course. :) We will definitely do the movie again this summer!
I forgot to mention that it was FREE! Our theater shows a couple kid flicks each week during the summer!
Now I am preparing for three little girl sot come over so their mommy can have a break. We'll see if nap time happens for Rea. :(
Alaska pics lattaaaaaaaaaaa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So Fun! My girls LOVE that movie!
Glad she had a good time!
This is funny to read today because we just got back from our FIRST MOVIE today, it was Mr. Fantastic Fox...or something like that. It was FREE as well....they show them on Tues. and Thurs and if you bring a canned good you get a free popcorn...so Braylen was in heaven. She did very well and got up about 20 mins left in the movie...I was shocked she lasted that long especially in that movie....it is not a typical cartoon or anything. The cloudy meatball movie (or whatever it is) shows in July....so we might have to go see that. Next week is Ice Age 3.....we are going to make it a Thursday morning deal! Glad Reagan did great....how fun!!!
Post a Comment