Monday, February 9, 2009

Reagan Update

The baby girl is 7 months old and so much has changed! I think that the most change has occurred over the past month. The big changes.....two bottom teeth, sits up on her own, totally into watching her movies, eating real food, got her hair trimmed, and moved to her own room!!! We are having so much fun with her. She still loves being outside, crumpling paper, babbling loudly, and is very ticklish. Her weight is still low for her age, but she is quickly catching up! She's 14 pounds now and wearing size 6 months!
Here's her 6 month picture I never posted.


Taking apart the bed in mommy & daddy's room

1st time in her high chair...love this picture...love this outfit!

Gumming bread from Panera Bread!

Sitting up in the bath...loves taking baths!

7 months old!!!

3 comments:

GBE4 said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL! She should be in magazines. :)

Please give her our love.
~B

Cole said...

Beck, she is just perfect. You and Jon are doing an amazing job. She is full of life and oozes joy. I can't believe that she's 7 monthsalready! When I saw her sitting up in church just playing in your lap on Sunday, I was amazed!
Love you guys!
-Cole

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

She is growing so fast...love it! I love the bath pic...I have Braylen in hers and she just leans back...soon...she will sit up by herself. I can't believe she slept in her pack n play for 6 months....WOW...how did you and John do it? Did you know that Braylen and Rea weigh the same amount? I got a BIG girl...hahah