Tuesday, March 30, 2010

QUICK trip

Last month Rea and I went on a super fast trip to the Atlanta area with my parents. We went for two reasons. First, my brother, Rob, was in town for a medical conference and second, a little visit with my aunt, uncle, cousin, and little cousin. (We missed her mommy and daddy because they were on a super cool skiing trip!) We went up Friday afternoon and came back Sunday.
Look at this brown eyed beauty. I first introduced sweet Braylen to you back here.

She and Reagan played so well together. Braylen was great at sharing her toys and snacks. They spent a lot of time observing the dog, GG.

We enjoyed getting to know her little personality! (Here is a flashback to their first meeting.)

The time came when Braylen's Mimi came for her. She was being so sweet. I was sad to see her leave.

We spent some nice time with my bro...relaxing, laughing, and eating at good restaurants with good conversation. Again, it was too short, but I'll take what I can get. Grateful for the opportunity.
Rea did so well with all the traveling in a short time. She basically slept all the way home...with an exception to a short movie and dinner.
The Braylen and her parents have recently made a BIG announcement too...check it out HERE!

No comments: