Tomorrow my sweet girl will be 21 months...3 months until 24 months...which is 2 YEARS OLD!
Questions & Comments for Rea:
Why are you so into sticky notes? You sneak them out of the office and take every last paper a part.
We love watching you attempt to put your socks and shoes on. It seems so big. You can also undress yourself and you insist on putting the clothes in the dirty basket.
Your favorite words right now... spoon, want that, bottle, toes, I help, it fell, thank you, love you, ma, dad, got it, ball, bird, water, wa (watch), bug, bite, poo, bye, ouch, stuck, snack, bowl, daaaad, hey, uh oh, oh no, woah, here, what's that, Elmo, yea, help, no, go, bless you (at the appropriate time too...not sure who taught her this one)
We think you are really cute when you squish up your nose and squint your eyes in efforts to smile for the camera.
How long will you sit on the carpet in the kitchen for a bite of what I'm eating?
As I write this, you are putting your baby in the bath tub and pretending to give her a bath.
You still love books! You enjoy sitting at the computer, typing, and moving the mouse. You get super excited when we turn on a game. Daddy is very patient with you and teaches you how to play.
You are very persistent and determined. You throw "fits" often. You tell me exactly what you want and get mad when you can't have it. (For example...you love to put DVDs in and out of the DVD player. I don't let you do it because I'm afraid you will mess the DVD and the player up.) Is this the beginning of terrible twos?
How can someone be so little and needy and at the same time, so independent and big?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment