Braylen Reed Schmeelk
born September 19th
Wonderful parents...Grant & Sarah Schmeelk
(This is their first baby. I cannot wait to meet her!)
(Sarah is my cousin...my dad's sister, Aunt Becky....her daughter)
Isn't that a great name? (See the family connection?) I'm sorry they beat us to it, but I always say...first come, first serve.
born September 10th
Wonderful parents...Matt & Tara Adams
Big sisters...Anna, Aleah, & Adriene
Look how big my baby girl is next to little Addison. (...and this was taken a month ago) They will have so much fun growing up together. (Jon's older sister, Kara, is expecting a girl in January. So, the D & J Adams' will have 3 little girls all within 6 months or so.)
Notice the time I posted this...yes, that is accurate. Jon has been at a conference in Duluth for a couple of days and this is what I do when he is gone...I stay up way too late and do nothing but waste time....like watch TV... I rarely watch TV any other time.... another reason why he is so good for me. Speaking of my fabulous husband..... it's his birthday!!!!! He's 25...half way to 50!! He was 18 when we met...just a little boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUB! I LOVE YOU!




3 comments:
Thanks for sharing Braylen on your blog...love it. And your other niece....I love her name also...my middle name (addison.) Hope you are having a great day. Tell Jon happy birthday
How's it going? Where have ya been?! I need some entertainment at work:)
Becka BUG!!! It's been ar too long my love, how are you...we need to get back in touch I miss you, please email me I am not savvy with this whole Blog thing...i feel a little out of my comfort zone.
Hope all is well...
Kikik0353@hotmail.com
Love You,
KiKi
Post a Comment