***The AAAAA-mazing package I received a few weeks ago was from my dearest friend, Kim Pierson and her newish husband, Andrew! A million thank yous!
***Saturday was a big day because we were making a BIG announcement! The even BIGGER day will come in November when we welcome baby #2 into the world! (Whoa! That was weird writing that. I have thought a lot about how I would announce it to my blogging friends. 1) It was sort of anti climatic and slightly blah. 2) I can't believe the day has come!)
We met the Adams family at the park on Saturday and Reagan was sporting the new shirt below. We told my family later that evening and some friends that night. She wore the same shirt to church the following day to make the big announcement. I emailed or text other friends that are not nearby to hear the announcement in person. Once most people knew, then we put it on FB! More info to follow, but that's basically it for now!



2 comments:
It was me, it was me:) And a BIG CONGRATS from the Pierson Family!!! We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet baby #2!!!
YAY!! Glad are kiddos are so close in age....love it and love you! Congrats again!
Post a Comment