A BIG decision was made yesterday. There are a lot of relieved, pleased, satisfied, encouraged folks out there and there are some worried, angry, confused, frustrated peeps too. Written by Jon's cousin, Here is a clever way to put it....
Obamacare - Cole Style
Since our government is SO great
And manages things SO well
Let’s let them control health care
Won’t that be SWELL…
At the bargain price of
Hundreds of Billions
It pails in comparison
To the bailout trillions
We’ll let them be bossy
And make our decisions
Then we’ll be shocked when we learn
That they can withhold our provisions
We’ll pay equally as one
Same as the unhealthy and sick
A good deal for them, but for us
The short end of the stick
Our nation is full of idiots
Who expect something for free
They think that my hard work
Should be for more than just me
They’ll play patty cake with our enemies
And bad mouth our men at war
But when it comes to spending our money
It’s only more, more, more
Let’s share the wealth
Let’s spread it around
Let’s run this Great Country
Straight into the ground!
Forget working hard
It’s so over-rated
An honest day’s work
By so many is hated
They’ll sit on their duff
With their hands held out
And if they aren’t given something
They’ll give up and pout.
We’ll here’s what I say
To the helpless and greedy
MY money’s not yours
And that doesn’t make you needy!
But all these dummies
Wanting big government
Expect me to have work
So my taxes pay their rent
In the USA
We’re not a socialist Nation
We’re founded on principals
That celebrate God’s creation
You asked for hope and change
Now it’s wrapped up with a bow
They’ll make all of your decisions
And that’s all you need to know.
Don’t blame me
I didn’t vote for this guy
And when I have a problem
My answers come from High
I guess I don’t know
Until I’ve been in his shoes
But maybe, like me, he would learn a lot
If he would just watch some FOX News!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment