Friday, March 26, 2010

Felt the Love

Mail...personal notes...individually wrapped items with notes...gifts...items specific to me...thoughtfulness...out of the blue...on a Friday!
Something about all these things put together just makes me ooze with love and excitement!
This happened just a few Fridays ago. (Jon Mike was disappointed because he was expecting a package and it turned to be for me.)
I made him document the entire revealing. You would have thought it was Christmas morning!
I laid it all out first.
The contents included, but not limited to....HOMEMADE, delicious cookies that were decorated and had personal messages on each one, some oh so sweet and soft jammies, adorable sundress with matching hat for Rea (I'm sure you will see it in future posts. I will try to point it out.), the book "Taking Control of Your Fertility" (inside joke), box tops! (really!), a fine reimbursement check, a priceless thank you note, and a few items that were being returned from an earlier date.
It was such a highlight of the day...no, the week and weekend!!!
Any guesses who the thoughtful sender was???????

1 comment:

Kim said...

:D
Now I feel the love!!!