"One more picture."
Love the outfit!!;) Now let's wear it again before she outgrows it:)
She's worn it a couple of times already. :)
Hey Cuz! That is hysterical.....she looks like a toddler already....lol!
Torturing your kid for "just another picture"... I have NO idea what that is like! :-) LOLLoving the BLOG (and the background)
oh how funny, so cute perfect pictures with the caption! Must confess despite her obvious frustration... I lauged
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the outfit!!;) Now let's wear it again before she outgrows it:)
She's worn it a couple of times already. :)
Hey Cuz! That is hysterical.....she looks like a toddler already....lol!
Torturing your kid for "just another picture"... I have NO idea what that is like! :-) LOL
Loving the BLOG (and the background)
oh how funny, so cute perfect pictures with the caption! Must confess despite her obvious frustration... I lauged
Post a Comment