The weather is beautiful today, so we went on a walk this morning. We have spent the morning working in the office doing a variety of things and Reagan has been playing on the floor and in her exersaucer. She just started getting a little fussy, so I changed her diaper and loved on her a bit. Then I laid her down in her bed with her blanket and turned music on. I thought she would lay in there for a bit and then want to be picked up. Well, I just went in there to check on her because I didn't hear anything and this is what I found....
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Sweet baby
As I wrote yesterday, Jon has been gone all week and he made it home safely last night. YAY!
The weather is beautiful today, so we went on a walk this morning. We have spent the morning working in the office doing a variety of things and Reagan has been playing on the floor and in her exersaucer. She just started getting a little fussy, so I changed her diaper and loved on her a bit. Then I laid her down in her bed with her blanket and turned music on. I thought she would lay in there for a bit and then want to be picked up. Well, I just went in there to check on her because I didn't hear anything and this is what I found....
Sleeping babies are so sweet! Life is so good!
The weather is beautiful today, so we went on a walk this morning. We have spent the morning working in the office doing a variety of things and Reagan has been playing on the floor and in her exersaucer. She just started getting a little fussy, so I changed her diaper and loved on her a bit. Then I laid her down in her bed with her blanket and turned music on. I thought she would lay in there for a bit and then want to be picked up. Well, I just went in there to check on her because I didn't hear anything and this is what I found....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment