Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

I thought I would share a few pictures from the entire Adams family Thanksgiving even though it was last month. We met the weekend before Thanksgiving at Ethan's (Jon's cousin) house. (Our group is too big to meet to do a traditional sit down meal, so we meet up at homes with property where there's room for us to roam.)

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a big, wonderful family!! It looks so fun with all the kiddies running around:) So many little ones to love on!! I CAN'T wait to meet Reagan in a few weeks! She better be prepped and ready to meet Aunt Kim!

Becka said...

It is a wonderful family! There are so many people that I didn't get shots of...it seems like I stick to our "immediate" family.