Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I love holidays for so many reasons! No work for Jon Mike, yummy food, great friends and family, unusual activities, more food, memories, etc. We had a great day today and I sure hope you did too!

Quick run down of the day..woke up (obviously), made corn souffle (not for breakfast, but for lunch of course), squash/zucchini dish, and two loafs of bread
- got cleaned up, bathed and got Reagan ready, then out the door
- went to D & J's house for a great meal, good conversation, and new memories
- then back to our house to get ready for the Bray family
- had some more yummy food, played games in the backyard, went on a walk in the neighborhood, explored through some homes next door that are still under construction
- watched Shrek and played an American Girl game with Gabrielle
- cleaned up the kitchen and prepared food for tomorrow's adventure...CAMPING!

I will include a few pics from today later! We leave tomorrow for a camping "adventure" for a night in Arcadia. More stories and pictures about that to come!

I genuinely hope that you had a wonderful day! I know that I have SOOOO very much to be thankful for...today and year round! Life is good!

Love to you and your family!

No comments: