1. When you become out of breath from walking up a flight of stairs.
2. When you have dry cleaned your new child's bedding and removed your older child's pictures from the room.
3. When your face becomes "plump", "swollen", "round", or just plain "fat".
4. When your new child's car seat has been thoroughly cleaned.
5. When your selection of clothing becomes so "slim" that you consider wearing the same shirt back to back and then back to back again.
6. When you have purchased a few small fun toys from your new child for their older sibling.
7. When you allow your productivity level dictate your physical health.
8. When you have established a "pumping station".
9. When you pee at least twice an hour and have weird food cravings once again....fruit salad and ice cream.
10. When you've purchased and washed the "bring you home" outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my gosh. It's so going to happen! And happen soon!
1. The baby is taking up so much room in your belly...hope I get to see a picture:) I even checked FB for a GA pic update. Us out of towners are getting desperate to see your face! (And belly)
2. Removed Rea's pics. Sad.
3. No, no. I bet you just look jolly and glowing.
4. Cleaned and installed? My co-worker due 4/12 had hers installed last weekend.
5. hehe. Do it. You gotta do what you gotta do:)
6. Adorable. Love it! (PS I've got Doodlebops in a CD mailer but I need to find out how many stamps it takes...) It'll sorta be like a gift from baby sister since it will have disappeared and arrive when she does:)
7. Don't get it. When you're too productive it's bad for your physical health?
8. I've got a lot to learn. I thought women just pumped when they went back to work...
9. Sounds annoying. I think that will drive me nuts. Especially during sleeping hours or if I'm at work and the bathroom is far away. Yummy cravings. Glad it's not pickles & ketchup or anything gross.
10. Yay! She's coming!!
Love this post....I'm only about 60% ready, guess I'll have to wait a little longer or be in trouble. Can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment