A few weeks before I had Reagan, we visited our favorite shopping center down south with friends. We had dinner, walked around, then hit up Coldstone Creamery for dessert. I had a coupon I wanted to use. Well, LONG story short.....I buckled under the pressure of the growing line behind me and my overanalyzing. I walked out with an expensive cup of JUST chocolate ice cream and I was in tears over the situation. I was also laughing because I couldn't believe I was crying. We all had a good laugh and still talk about it today. (I did go back a few weeks later to "conquer" the ordering process.)
Now fast forward 2.5 years....
Pregnant again....
At the same shopping center...
Weeks before giving birth...
I insisted on returning to Coldstone and this time I ordered confidently! Just another personal victory!


2 comments:
Oh Becka I love you :)
-Jess
Nice shorts.
Post a Comment