Flowers from friends.

Flowers from the school.

Framed name and birth information with Jeremiah 29:11 for RJA's room from friends.

Adorable iron and ironing board for Rea from same friends.

Tulips from mom and dad Adams.

Matching dresses from mom and dad A.

Bouquet made of 2 onesies, socks, a bib, t-shirt, and a little hat from my very soon to be s.i.l., Virginia.

Overwhelmed with gratitude!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



3 comments:
I'm BACCCKKKK! Omg, I have finally figured out the problem and am now ready to play catch up on my friends/family blogs and my personal one! SO I read the arrival blog and dear lord jesus...thank heavens everything was okay! So it was one of those things where you knew you wouldn't make it to the hospital? Details...pain factor? Did anything happen you know where...I need to know everything! love ya
Adorable dresses! Love the onesie bouquet!
That bouquet was from both of us!!
Post a Comment