Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Too Important to Miss

  1. Jon Mike felt our little baby move tonight. (I think I've been feeling it for a few weeks, but never for sure...always convinced myself otherwise.)
  2. I made some headway today with my current OB/GYN office towards switching. I have chosen to give such a "little" thing in the grand scheme of things to God. He knows the desires of my heart. It seems as if the doors are opening.
  3. I'm working on a little surprise for a friend. I'll keep you posted.
  4. There is a chance that in 8 days I will know the gender of this baby. I have such mixed feelings this time around....about finding out and the gender.
  5. I FINALLY found an inspiration piece for my future bedroom face lift. It's bedding from a PB teens magazine. (Not sure if it's a good thing or not that It came from a "teen" magazine)

There were a few more "important" things, but I guess that will be the top 5 before bed. Another work day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my! So many thoughts.

New OB/GYN? Not so far? Or from your old one to that one? So interested to discuss.

8 days! woohoo! I'm nervous right now. Isn't that odd? I just don't know what to do if it's another girl or a boy? One's the same gender as Reagan the other isn't. (Duh. huh?)

Mixed feelings? Interested to hear more!

Ooh. Link to bedroom please! Did you know my old (current guest) bedding is from Pottery barn kids?! At least you hit up the teen section. I went straight for the toddlers stuff, apparently!

Ok. Off to bed. I'm going to grab the PB Teens off our coffee table and try to guess before hearing back from you:)

Natalia said...

Yeah!!! So excited for you to find out. Can't wait to know too :)