-Rea bought $99 worth of "gems" in a game on an iPad this past weekend.
-What causes dust? How do I get less dust in bedroom?
-I'm starting a mental "house projects before baby" list...gallery wall upstairs, Rea's room, slight decor in kitchen, 2 guest bathrooms decorated
-What about the name "Bray" for a girl? With the middle name Lee AND Joy? Bray Lee Joy Adams?
-I am meeting my new midwife tomorrow and hoping to schedule the ultrasound at that appt too.
-Halloween preview...a cowboy and his herd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Um. What? Really money?! Your iPad or someone elses?
Dust. Hmm. Google that.
I have a friend with a girl named, Brylee. Maybe you could make it one word? Braylee? Don't know.
New midwife?! We.Must.Talk.Soon.
Ultrasound! Woohoo!
Halloween: oh.boy.
Crud. I meant, "real money". As in, not Farmville type money.
When I first read it, I thought you said "$.99", but when I re-read it, I saw that you said, "$99"!!!!! What did you do? I'd like to know the same thing as Kim - REAL MONEY or that pretend money?!
Hope your meeting with the midwife went well! :)
Yeah I read it as $.99 then had realized it was $99?!?!?!?
Can't wait to learn about the babe!!!!
So do you really want to have a Rea and a Bray? Too close in name! :)
KIM: Someone elses iPad...yes, real money! We didn't realize it until Ethan (the owner) got the email receipt the next day.
I don't want to Google..I just a real quick and easy answer. :)
Well, remember Braylee was in the first batch of maybes, but then the other option was brought to my attention.
Yes, new midwife that I am very pleased with. Ok...talk Thursday.
Halloween: pics to follow shortly
Post a Comment