Thursday, October 14, 2010

MY Baby Book

Well, I threw away my baby book tonight...intentionally. Don't worry I took some pictures...for a good laugh.
Here's the cover...


Here are my parent's thoughts about hearing the news of my existence...


My detailed family tree...


Memories from my first days at home... (sideways)


Very important immunization records... Guess I'm contagious...


Alternatively titled: "what a baby book of the youngest of four looks like"
Yes, my friends, this is what you get. My favorite part...my mom has kept this completely blank book in my box of memories for 27 years! Thanks, mom! She has MANY other strengths.

4 comments:

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

This made me laugh out loud!!!! You guys are SO FUNNY!! love ya

Julie said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That cracks me up!!!
Third youngest didn't get a book either! :-) Too funny!

Rob said...

LMAO...I haven't laughed like that in a while. Still laughing.

Becka said...

:) I only report the truth.