Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh little baby...

I'm sitting in the office waiting for my ultrasound. It's too long of a wait for such a pivotal outcome.

We are getting so excited to have you join us. It's hard to comprehend the magnitude of change you will have on our lives...boy or girl. Regardless, the responsibility is so great.

What will you be like? What will you look like? What will you love do? What will hurt you? What will be your strengths and weaknesses?

I have no clue about these things, but I do know you are loved dearly already!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kim said...

Auntie Kim can't wait to meet you! She's going to be your favorite non-familial aunt. She lives far away, which is okay because you will love to fly on airplanes to visit her. Probably once a month.

Rob said...

Dear In Utero Robert,
I love you too.
Uncle Robert

Becka said...

You both are crazy in the best way!!! :)