Sunday, August 9, 2009

June Vacation - 1st stop

So as I've mentioned previously, we were heading to Cumming. We had a little mix up around downtown Atlanta and well, it seems as if we missed the little city altogether. We didn't make it to Cumming that night because we were heading to Tennessee. Jon's Uncle Tim and Aunt Lois from Suwanee were gracious enough to open up their beautiful home to us. (One of many reasons a large family comes in hand.) They had dinner plans already, so the three of us snuck out and had a yummy Mexican dinner. After dinner, we walked around a little shopping plaza and discovered a piece of heaven.... The Fresh Market. Where have you been all my life? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...the selection, the presentation, the freshness, the cleanliness, the fine products, etc. We bought a little dessert and I sampled some delicious gummies. (Side note....the clerk offered me a sample and I forgot to use the giant tweezers to take a piece. I just stuck my greasy hand in...oops!)

The next morning we got up and made our second attempt at visiting Cumming. Maybe a good nights sleep would help us...

No comments: