
Here are some pics from when Miss Rea discovered T.P.
I just sat there and watched her unravel the entire roll because I just couldn't believe my little baby was in this stage. You hear about this and see pics of other babies doing this, but I couldn't really believe that this time it was mine. A cool moment, but hard to explain.
Needless to say, I no longer sit back and observe. I'm a bit more proactive these days! So if the next time you visit us and there is some wrinkled T.P. on the roll, just use it and smile. :)




4 comments:
ooooo....I LOVE IT! Seriously, seeing her messes on here make my day every time! She is so yummy!
Erika did something like that before but with powder. It was everywhere, But she had so much fun :) That is what happens when you turn your back for a few seconds!! LOL
Too funny...Bray likes it too and she likes to put her hands in the toilet bowl....I guess I should take pictures also but I am too grossed out that she actually enjoys it
Sarah, last week Rea was playing with Jaden's toothbrush in the toilet. Needless to say, I pitched the brush. :)
Post a Comment