Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Professional Haircut


Rea had her first of many PROFESSIONAL haircuts! She did great sitting on my lap. There was a little dog there that proved to be the perfect distraction. Thanks, Brandi!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela said...

Cute pictures. In March Erika got her 1st haircut too. And she didn't even get much cut off, Just a trim! Did you save some of her hair that was cut off?? How did you make the collage?

Becka said...

Yes, I did save some, but I also have some from the first time I cut it. When should I stop collecting? When she's 18?!? :)
The program is called Picasa and its free just download the lastest version. It's so easy...feel like I'm giving away my secrets. I make the collages or movies using the pictures I choose and then there's an option to upload them right to Blogspot. Take a look at it and then let me know if you have any questions.

Angela said...

Thanks for letting me in about your collage secret. Your secret is safe with me :) I am going to sign up and check it out. I just collected her the first time I cut it, But then I collect everything else that she does!! Not sure if you know this or not but when you posted your blog about Reagan's party it didn't show up!! Hope you guys are doing well, talk to you soon!

Becka said...

Great! Did you realize that your readers can click on the collage to enlarge it? Sometimes I try to get so many pics on there and then it is hard to see them all. Just a FYI.