Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Fall Festivities 2008

I don't really like the negative thoughts Halloween brings for some people...so I've chosen to title this post differently, but really it's about our Halloween this year.

This year the D & J Adams family re-started a tradition that they enjoyed when they lived in Ohio. They use to go trick-or-treating then they would end up at his Gr. Grandmother's house (who is still living and is 100 years old...really!) for hot chocolate and little donuts. They also would exchange candy with each other. So, this year we decided to meet at Grammy's & Grampy's to reestablish the tradition.

I felt like a party pooper because we weren't going to be home for trick-or-treaters and we have a really nice group of people in our new community. So, I decided to leave a dish of treats by the door with a little note. (Some candy was taken, but no one stole the dish.)
Jon and I stopped by my parent's house to show off Reagan. As you can see, she was a pumpkin. (My MIL bought her an adorable lamb costume, but it was way too big for her. We did get a few professional pics in it though. My SIL, Tara, gave us this pumpkin costume last year before we even knew that we were having a girl.)

Then we ventured to Grammy and Grampy's where we met up with everyone. We saw two spidermen. (Names by day...Colby & Carson)
We also ran into a girl from the 50's (Aleah), an ice princess (Dreamy), and Cleopatra (Anna).

We even saw this little cute baby dressed up as a sweet baby named, Addison.

Time for the donuts!

Every little pumpkin needs love from the green duo, Uncle Al & Aunt Kels! This pumpkin was fading quickly.1st Halloween down...many more to go. It's hard to believe that next year she'll be walking around helping herself to candy.

No comments: