2. GOOD NEWS...Rea Bay officially, 100%, by herself, rolled over yesterday. She's been soooo close, but her arm gets stuck or she gives up. Sometimes I even give her a little push, but not this time! Once she got there, she was content and just wanted to lay (or lie?) there sucking on her hand.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Two Bits of News...Some Good & Some Bad
1. BAD NEWS...I have been summoned for jury duty! Yuck! I've never done this and I don't have a desire to either. It's during a week when Jon is suppose to be out of town. This is very inconvenient. I don't want the responsability on my back to send someone to jail or not. I am not qualified for this!
2. GOOD NEWS...Rea Bay officially, 100%, by herself, rolled over yesterday. She's been soooo close, but her arm gets stuck or she gives up. Sometimes I even give her a little push, but not this time! Once she got there, she was content and just wanted to lay (or lie?) there sucking on her hand.

2. GOOD NEWS...Rea Bay officially, 100%, by herself, rolled over yesterday. She's been soooo close, but her arm gets stuck or she gives up. Sometimes I even give her a little push, but not this time! Once she got there, she was content and just wanted to lay (or lie?) there sucking on her hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yay...for Rae!!!!
Opps! I meant REA...sorry Beck.....you know we talked about the spelling at one time...I never thought i would make the mistake....ughh!
You're so cute!!! I know it's bound to happen! No big deal. Like that I FINALLY wrote you back?!?
Sorry about the jury duty! Does it bother you that I'm secretly glad though so I can hear what it's like? Don't worry, you'll probably get the boot during the screening process anyway:)
You are the elder in this relationship...I should be learning from YOU.
Post a Comment