Never a dull moment with our crew! Our daddy gets home from his long trip…yay! We’re trying to get back into somewhat of a normal swing and we find ourselves in the ER.
I had been at my desk for 10 minutes when I got a call that JMA had fallen at work and they were taken him to the ER. Oh goodness! I left immediately and met him there.
He still wasn’t running on all cylinders since his trip. He was still dealing with jetlag, a head cold, stress from trying to catch up from work, etc. He also has inherited from his father the gene which does not do well in bloody situations. A colleague was telling him a pretty nasty/gory story about an injury he had sustained. JMA told him he had heard enough and that was it. A guy walked up and started giving JMA an estimate for some work he was going to do. JMA said I’m going to be sick, just a minute and walked away. In the next few seconds he proceeded to pass out, fall 6 feet, and smack his face on the concrete. He doesn’t remember anything else except his colleague standing over him yelling his name. The rescue was called, quite a bit of buzz around the shop, and off he went to the ER.
He had scratches on his face, a gash on his nose, beat up mouth, a bruised knee, dirty clothes (from the dirt on the shop floor), and a sore body. Overall, he came out pretty good. I’m very grateful this is all there is to report. Thank you, Lord, for your protection.



2 comments:
Oh my! Poor guy.. I'll be praying for a quick recovery.
Love the title of the post....certainly not a dull moment in your world!!! Glad it was minor injuries, but still :(
Post a Comment